Support for Athena SWAN leads
How can POD work in partnership with you?
We support departments and faculties working to achieve or retain their Athena SWAN charter mark in a number of ways, including:
- Support for the strategic planning needed to bring about culture change. Book a people development planning meeting.
- Identification of existing training and development solutions that will help you achieve your Athena SWAN goals. Developing others.
- Advice on development solutions, including helping you use our learning and development resources to maximum effect
- Support for the development of coaching and mentoring schemes to ensure these are effective and follow good practice.
- Support to make PDR more productive and aligned with your Athena SWAN goals.
- Self-service training data reports on the numbers of participants from your faculty or department who have attended central courses.
To discuss your needs and arrange an initial discussion of how we can help, please start by contacting your Divisional Athena SWAN lead (see below)
Humanities: Isabelle Pitt
MPLS: Daisy Hung
MSD: Katherine Corr
Social Sciences: Catherine Goodwin
Data for Athena SWAN applications or PDR planning
If you are a Department Administrator, HR Officer or Manager in a department, data is available on training undertaken by staff in your department for your Athena SWAN submissions or for your PDR planning.
From 1 August 2019, the University switched to a new learning management system, CoSy and now Self-Service Training Data Reports are available to you.
For data PRIOR to 1st August 2019, training records are held in CoreHR. Requests for data held in CoreHR should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need to know:
- Your name and role
- Your email address
- The start and end date for any data you request
- The department code for which you require the data, including any sub-department codes or associated departments codes that should be included.
- The date by which you need the data