The People and Organisational Development unit works in partnership with other professional services staff, to support the University’s strategic aims through the targeted development of people
We offer a planning meeting to help leaders and managers to identify their strategic priorities for learning and development and produce an action plan. As a local HR manager, you may have a role in preparing for the discussion, or in taking forward part of the plan.
For example, you may be asked to:
- Review the PDR scheme
- Consider staff survey outcomes
- Start up a mentoring scheme
- Contribute to a departmental learning and development plan
- Tackle an individual’s or a team’s learning needs
- Provide data on staff capabilities, previous training, etc.
Start the conversation with us and we can provide ideas and support.
GLAM: Anna Sanders
MPLS: Hannah Ravenswood
MSD: Lilly Haines-Gadd
Researchers (University-wide): Anjali Shah
SSD and Humanities: Clare Wakeham
UAS: Kitty McWilliam